Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sergio/California Pizza Kitchen/ Wellington, Fl

Hello dear bloggers! As you already know I am quite inundated with schoolwork right now. However, that doesn't mean that I can't write a blog or two about some cute waiters. In fact, I think that blogging is the perfect remedy for the PhD blues that I am currently experiencing. So it is in the spirit of de-stressing that I bring you this next cutie.

I must confess that I was not there when this particular cutie pie came about. My darling mother and aunt Jenny (shout out!!!) scoped out this guy and apparently, he was REALLY into the idea of being on the blog. He thinks this makes him a celebrity. All I can say is that I love the enthusiasm! So, Sergio, here's your post. Even though I wasn't there to see this boy in person, I must agree that he is adorable. The fact that he's from Columbia only aids his cuteness status. But don't trust me (or my mom). Take a look for yourself!



Unfortunately, I can't really comment on the food as much as the waiter because...well...evidently aunt Jenny didn't quite understand that you have to take a picture of the food BEFORE you eat it. She will learn! But I can say that California Pizza Kitchen is consistently one of mom's and my favorite place to go for lunch. We prefer local restaurants to chains, but the food and atmosphere at CPK is upbeat and we just like it. The salads are unique and perfectly prepared, the hummus and pita is warm and delicious and the soups are yummy too. You can even get two soups in one cup if you want. I think that's pretty special. Oh. And I guess some people like the pizzas too. We just usually don't have them in favor of appetizer assortments. ;-)

Love and yum,
Amy and Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow he IS ADORABLE! YUMMY!! Can I get a cheese pizza with a side of SERGIOOO!!!

    ReplyDelete