Thursday, March 18, 2010

An Apology. A Confession. A Promise.

Hello readers. I would like to apologize for the delay in adding cute waiters to the blog. To be sure, many have been found, yet I have not reported on them or the treats they brought mom and I.

I feel I must confess to you readers who might not know that I (Amy) am not only a blogger but a student in a rigorous doctoral program. The current delay on the hotties comes not from lack of desire to report but my own inability to reserve time for my postings.

It is with this in mind that I wish to present a promise. I promise that I have been diligently seeking out cute waiters. What's more, I've gotten others involved and mom and my Aunt Jenny have also been scoping out the cuties. I have about five reviews to write and I will do so soon.

I can't wait to introduce you to Otis, Sergio, Andres (this one is a GOOD one), Roberto, and a few others.

Love and yum,
Amy and Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment